Helsinki and Espoo Outside the Conference
Where to head with colleagues – both old and new – to discuss your brilliant ideas for cool new research?
Restaurants & pubs at the campus:
- Fat Lizard – local brewery and restaurant
- Olarin Panimo – local brewery, closed on Sunday
- Taproom d20 – local beers and board games, closed on Sun-Mon
- Bistro Ranta – at the Radisson Blu Hotel
- Plus numerous restaurants at the metro station.
… and a bit further away:
The long, sunny July evenings encourage to stay out and explore the Helsinki area. With almost 200 km of coastline and hundreds of islands, the sea is central in Helsinki and Espoo. Please see below a list of popular attractions in Helsinki and Espoo. You can also watch the YouTube episode of the Travel Man – Richard Ayoade & Paul Rudd’s 48hrs in Helsinki;
For more information and to book tours visit the following pages;